News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH Weekend Wrap Up

Started by vette5573, August 08, 2010, 08:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

The tallest figure is Carl, who is Umassgrad and his daughter in front of him. JoeyGiants is over Harry's right Shoulder. The fella that Sam has his arm over is my cousin Tony, not Tom Reed. Webster is behind George. Tom Reed isn't in the picture. Frank's sons are Dan and Luke to Dan's right. The dude in the Beard to the left of Dave and underneath Carl if Cisco, who dropped off the face of the earth. Adam is missing in this picture too.

LennG

Gosh Ed you are right about Joey. I have a pix of just him and Harry, and just did not recognize him without his hat on. but his smile is a give a way.
And, not that I am a Tom reed expert, but if that is your cousin, he sure looks like Tom's brother. A real look a like.

And in case anyone hasn't seen Kevin's masterful job of photo chopping for my pix with Harry, here is a repeat of it.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss