News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Question for Ed Vette

Started by ELCHALJE, July 19, 2022, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELCHALJE

Why was the post about our fellow BBHers in Uk removed?  Serious situation with the heat there.  Something wrong with post about concerns for fellow members?

Jclayton92

Quote from: ELCHALJE on July 19, 2022, 06:54:00 PMWhy was the post about our fellow BBHers in Uk removed?  Serious situation with the heat there.  Something wrong with post about concerns for fellow members?
gotta put NFT if not about football in the subject line, and NGT I'd it's about football but not about the Giants. We love all Giants fans.

Ed Vette

The football forum is to discuss football. When you post an off topic thread without an NFT it goes out to the thousands of Twitter followers who follow us for Football discussion. When you call out an Administrator of the site because you don't agree with a decision that also goes out to the Twitter followers. You could have simply asked me the question in a PM.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin