News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants game on radio

Started by ELCHALJE, November 19, 2022, 01:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELCHALJE

I live midway between DC and Balt.   Anyone know where I could get Giants game on radio.  Major Giants radio stations from NY just cut you off here when play begins.  Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

uconnjack8

Only place I know is SiriusXM.  Not sure how much the subscription is these days

PSUBeirut

I just figured this out and tested this past weekend and it worked GREAT.  NFL+ - it's $5/month but you can listen to the Giants broadcast live from anywhere.  Definitely worth it for peeps like me that live out of market and are still waiting for DirecTV's contract with Sunday Ticket to run out (I will NEVER pay another dollar to DirecTV- they've milked that monopoly contract for every ounce).  Also, I can pretend like I'm doing other, productive things while I listen to the game.  =)

AZGiantFan

Quote from: uconnjack8 on November 19, 2022, 01:19:45 PMOnly place I know is SiriusXM.  Not sure how much the subscription is these days

What local radio station in NY broadcasts the Giant games?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

jimv

Torus34

The list of stations carrying Giants games can be found here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-giants-radio-network-affiliate-stations/ar-AA13mUcu

Some may be heard for quite a distance for 8 PM games.

Regards.

Go, Big Blue!

uconnjack8

Quote from: Torus34 on November 19, 2022, 06:22:16 PMThe list of stations carrying Giants games can be found here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-giants-radio-network-affiliate-stations/ar-AA13mUcu

Some may be heard for quite a distance for 8 PM games.

Regards.

Go, Big Blue!

Some of these stations might offer a feed online

uconnjack8

Quote from: AZGiantFan on November 19, 2022, 06:00:04 PMWhat local radio station in NY broadcasts the Giant games?

Quote from: jimv on November 19, 2022, 06:15:55 PMIsn't it still WFAN?

Correct WFAN is the flagship station

PSUBeirut

WFAN is the flagship station but when I've tried several apps to stream WFAN it never gives the actual live game stream- just shifts to a generic football radio for the duration of the game.  I wondered if it was a rights thing.  Trust me, try the NFL+ free trial and see what you think- definitely worth $5/month to not have to figure out some backdoor way of getting live WFAN from somewhere.