News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants 2023 Schedule

Started by uconnjack8, May 08, 2023, 06:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

This year there is no connection of conference to network.  In the past CBS had the AFC and Fox had the NFC.

The release was supposedly almost delayed because of the negotiations of who got which game.  Will be interesting to see which networks various games land.

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/nfl-schedule-release/

I for one am ready for a new topic to discuss.

kingm56

Thank you for posting, Matt.  I wasn't tracking the the networks are now independent of conferences.  In the past, we were blessed to have our Giants play all thier games on CBS because it meant Madden and Summeral...

MightyGiants

There are four teams I wouldn't mind seeing early on the Giants' schedule

NYGfaninCLT
@clt_ny
Replying to @art_stapleton
-A Khmara/NO likely to be suspended the first 6 games
-K Murray/ARI to miss early season games
-B Purdy/SF status unknown
-M Stafford/LAR status unknown

"It's when you play 'em..."

9:24am · 9 May 2023 · Twitter for iPad
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

coggs

Mentioned it last week.  Rumors about Black Friday game being Giants-Eagles. And, speculation about MNF on 9-11 being Jets-Giants.  IF they both happen, thinking the black Friday game will be in Philly.  Just speculation on my part.

As a side, not sure they do Jets-Giants on 9-11.  A lot going on in NYC that day, I know most of it is during the daytime and this would be at night.  Just not sure the NFL would add to it.  But, we shall see.

Did see they expect some games to be leaked over the next 2 days.  Feel like they have released each team's home opener early and the big days such as Thanksgiving Day.

coggs

Saw Amazon is supposed to be announcing the Black Friday game, today. 

kartanoman

I'll be watching it in the recovery room at the hospital after my total knee replacement tomorrow. Should be lots of fun running up and down the hallway on a bionic knee they'll install with one of those Mako robots.

As for the schedule. It's always good to see Giants-49ers on the schedule. Giants up in Buffalo is an intriguing matchup as well. Would love a snow game for that. Finally, a Giants-Pats reunion. What are the odds this might be one of the last times Belichick plays his old team again?

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

uconnjack8

Giants Eagles, Monday 12/25 4:30 PM

coggs

More Leaks:

D*ll*s week 1 at home, SNF
@Miami oct 8th
Jets Oct 29th
GB home, MNF 12-11

Back to back in Arizona/SanFran

coggs

Giants do not play the Steelers this year.

killarich

Get most of the road games out the way early in season .... Good if we need a late playoff push

Ed Vette

Three night games the first four weeks?

2-4 after six games.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

coggs

can someone post a screenshot or list?