News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT (thankfully) - Europe Schedule Announced

Started by uconnjack8, May 10, 2023, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman329

Interesting.  Surprised they make the SB Champs give up a home game, especially against what figures to be a good Miami team.  No KC homecoming for Tyreek Hill! 

Jags staying in UK for weeks 4 & 5, puts them in a good spot Vs the Bills Week 5. 

MightyGiants

I never really minded the Giants playing overseas.  The big plus was those weren't night games  :ok:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ELCHALJE

Jags playing twice in London just provides further evidence thar they are angling to become the first NFL
overseas team on a permanent basis.

coggs

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 10, 2023, 08:41:28 AMI never really minded the Giants playing overseas.  The big plus was those weren't night games  :ok:
I liked it this past season.  Went to a bar that opened early.  Love beer and wings at 9:30 am

MightyGiants

Quote from: coggs on May 10, 2023, 10:01:00 AMI liked it this past season.  Went to a bar that opened early.  Love beer and wings at 9:30 am

Like any true east coast NFL tailgater  :ok:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

Quote from: coggs on May 10, 2023, 10:01:00 AMI liked it this past season.  Went to a bar that opened early.  Love beer and wings at 9:30 am

As someone living on the west coast, a breakfast burrito and a coffee at 6:30 sounds more doable for me.  ;)

MagicRat

Quote from: ELCHALJE on May 10, 2023, 09:08:09 AMJags playing twice in London just provides further evidence thar they are angling to become the first NFL
overseas team on a permanent basis.
Their owner, Shahid Khan, owns Fulham F.C. also.
There's been talk about the Jags becoming London based for some time.
Incidentally,  though we've been to London three times, we've yet to give up a home game.
I'm wondering how many other teams are in that position.
I guess we'll have to give up a home game soon?
Smell my cheese you mother!

uconnjack8

I like the early games, just do not like the Giants having to travel that far and adjust their schedule and such.  I have really enjoyed when I was in Vegas or CA during football season.  Games starting at 10 AM and ending around 830 PM is really nice.