News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Waffle- Another word puzzle for the brain

Started by MightyGiants, November 13, 2023, 02:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I play waffle every day after WORDLE, along with QUORDLE...good for the brain
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

#waffle664 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 1
wafflegame.net
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

#waffle664 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 7
wafflegame.net

Ed Vette

When do they reset the game? I did mine last night and the same puzzle is still up.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 16, 2023, 09:37:17 AMWhen do they reset the game? I did mine last night and the same puzzle is still up.

If you scroll down,there is a count down clock
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bobalobabingbong

#waffle665 1/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Jolly Blue Giant

#waffle665 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 8
wafflegame.net

Ed Vette

#waffle667 0/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

#waffle668 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

#deluxewaffle78 X/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

For the first time, I beat all three puzzles on the same day :boldblue:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

#waffle669 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 3
wafflegame.net
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

#waffle669 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net