News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - A Quick Summary of MNF Broncos-Bills

Started by uconnjack8, November 14, 2023, 10:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

Bills kept trying to give the game to the Broncos and they refused to take it until the very end.

Gmo11

It's certainly interesting when you look at Josh Allen with and without Daboll, he's like a completely different person.

Bob In PA

Quote from: Gmo11 on November 14, 2023, 10:56:42 AMIt's certainly interesting when you look at Josh Allen with and without Daboll, he's like a completely different person.
Gm: Agree, but I wonder if it's the coach, player or supporting cast (always an option in team sports).

When a player enjoys "relatively immediate" NFL success, he's got to be careful falling into the trap of starting to believe he has everything figured out (i.e., don't read your press clippings, whether bad or good).

Some players stop listening to the coaches (who IMO are more objective) and so miss they out on extra input they have to offer.  Others just start ignoring them completely. A few continue to pay attention.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

H-Town G-Fan

T200

And we are holding on with Kafka because why???  ~X(
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Uni

I saw some things I've never seen before. The game was bonkers. The ending was bonkers

Allen straight up dropping the ball before handing it off to Cook. It's inexplicable

Cook getting the ball poked out then bouncing right back into his arms in stride like it's Aussie Rules football.

Ed Vette

There was one pass where the receiver couldn't handle the hot pass. The botched handoff was a timing issue. But no doubt this wasn't Allen's night. The real killer was the PI and I don't know if I would have thrown the flag there because the Receiver ran into the DB and the 12 men on the field for the second FG attempt after missing the first one. Defeat from the jaws of victory.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin