News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Does anyone want to explain what Aaron Rodgers is talking about?

Started by Fletch, January 10, 2024, 07:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I like the dude , great QB, and HOFer even should be considered one of all time greats, and I do like that when he talks in press conferences, it is not just the vanilla "yeah team effort , 110% etc".but this is not a good look and he really is embarrasing himself at this point.

I still do not even understand what the hell he is saying.  You made a joke about someone ,but you didn't  :-??

T200

Is this about the Kimmel back-and-forth? If it is, you'd be better off searching Google. It's not football-related and should be a Front Porch topic if others are interested in it.

The prior Ridgers thread has been locked. No need for another.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Fletch

My opinion: Front Porch should be eliminated and Big Blue Huddle should contain both mixed non football and football talk. Makes for more interesting reading / no one goes to the front porch enough to make it worth posting there.

T200

Quote from: Fletch on January 10, 2024, 07:45:43 AMMy opinion: Front Porch should be eliminated and Big Blue Huddle should contain both mixed non football and football talk. Makes for more interesting reading / no one goes to the front porch enough to make it worth posting there.

You gonna answer my question?
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

Please dont bring this back up, We all have different beliefs.... stuff like this gets people heated at each other. Its pointless

JT39

This is a football board. Who cares what these two idiots say to each other. It's not interesting and wasn't this already discussed and brought up by the OP?

LennG

Quote from: Fletch on January 10, 2024, 07:45:43 AMMy opinion: Front Porch should be eliminated and Big Blue Huddle should contain both mixed non football and football talk. Makes for more interesting reading / no one goes to the front porch enough to make it worth posting there.

Sorry, you feel this way. We, who do go to the Front Porch, all seem to love it. Maybe you should try it sometime, we can use a few more participants. But, if not, I am completely happy conversing with those who choose to be there. We have a small, but quite intelligent group who share their views on many things.

Again, try it before knocking it.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

I disagree about the Front Porch. Plenty of people (including myself) view it and participate in it. I don't think it makes any sense to merge random, non-football topics into a football board. That would be a jumbled mess. It's just fine as is.