News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Jason Kelce Retiring

Started by uconnjack8, January 16, 2024, 02:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

https://people.com/jason-kelce-retiring-from-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-reports-8426668

Jason Kelce Tells Teammates He's Retiring from NFL After 13 Seasons with Philadelphia Eagles: Reports

The NFL and ESPN both cited sources who say the Philadelphia Eagles center, 36, played his final game on Monday night.

Sources told ESPN that Kelce announced to his teammates in the locker room after they lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 32-9, in a wildcard playoff game that he intends to retire

londonblue

Great player, great character, great to see the back of him.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

He may have been the enemy, but a respected one.

Wish him all the best.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

Definitely a stud at Center. High character guy.
I wish him well. Great career.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

President Rick

several older vets on iggles....wonder if there will be more retirements after the end-of-season collapse.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

DaveBrown74

Tough final game for Kelce to have to retire on, but obviously he's a first ballot of HOFer either way. Truly great career. One of the best centers ever to play in the NFL.