News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Friday night Dinner and Sunday Brunch

Started by vette5573, July 11, 2009, 10:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Please add your name and number of your party to the list if you plan on attending. How does the Barnsider for dinner and Cheese cake factory for Brunch sound?

Dinner- August 7th:

vette-5
MightyGiants-1
pagan43- 2
Spider68- 3
CoachJim- 3
Somersjoe- 2

Sunday Brunch- August 9th

MightyGiants-1
Spider68- 1
Vette-5
CoachJim- 3

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

pagan43

Cyndi and I are in for the Barnsider.

pagan43

giantsguy

Ed, please add me in for both.  Thanks.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

President Rick

we were taking dates to the Barnsider *^#@)*%+ years ago.  but enough of that.

Phyllis and I have to take my Mom to dinner that night in hudson and cannot attend.
we'll see everyone on saturday though.  have a great time.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

drakew

"I am gonna be a bad recovery victim and  not show up, as I am covering the daughter's mortgage and bills, two households  is enough to pay for, but it really kills me to not be there with Danny my bro and WEEZE with the most awesome speckled trout filets. Send a prayer for Walter Cronkite's family, as he was the reason I work form CBS.

(I didn't even get a sniff of an award as one of the BBH grill masters) and Gator squeezin's were also not mentioned) So why should I even spend the bucks to fly up there AGAIN?

My Chicken and the trout!"
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

vette5573

Come on Drake. I really had a good time grilling with you LY. You're a great cook! I'm disappointed.

As far as awards go, you get my vote for the Hero award. Heros aren't some athlete who has the world handed to them. It's men and Women like you who take care of their own. Your daughter's a lucky woman to have you.

Is Danny coming? I didn't know. I also thought the Weeze wasn't coming.

LennG

Hey Java man, check those awards again. I did make mention of the award for alligator juice from the weezer. Try regular and forget the decaf.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

spider68

Spider68 - John - 1 .

Both restaurants sound great.

drakew

"Aww Gees, I wish I could be there. Dan will come, I am sure! PAX!"
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

COACHJIM

We are coming from south jersey for the 7th 8th and 9th training camps next week how far is the Holiday express hotel from Albany traing sight and also how far would the above Dinner party be from that hotel we would love to go.I was just wondering if anyone new thanks Coach.
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

MightyGiants

There are a couple of Holiday Inn Express's in Albany. The closest one is in walking distance of the practics fields (or at least my walking distance)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Webster29

COACHJIM:   If you are going to be in Albany on Sat the 8th you should attend the BBQ.  Believe me you won't be sorry.   

COACHJIM

Ok were is the BBQ and what time and what do I bring it will be me my wife and son :ok:
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

Webster29

COACHJIM;  IT WILL BE AT RENSSELAER LAKE PRESERVE & PARK ON FULLER RD RIGHT NEAR THE CAMPUS.   SEE VETTE'S BBH TRAINING CAMP WEEKEND THREAD FOR DETAILS    IT WILL BE HELD SATURDAY BETWEEN THE MORNING AND EVENING PRACT SESSIONS.     DONT KNOW IF IT WILL WORK BUT I WILL TRY A CUT AND PASTE ON THE LOCATION.

http://www.mapquest.com/