News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

33rd team Giants win prediction

Started by MightyGiants, May 16, 2024, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

By Marcus Mosher

NEW YORK GIANTS (O/U 6.5)
The New York Giants are back to square one of their rebuild. Daniel Jones isn't the answer at quarterback, and New York still has several question marks on its offensive line.

The Giants' defense should be improved, but the team plays in a tough division and has a brutal schedule (AFC North, NFC South). It'll be a struggle for New York to win seven or more games.

Record Prediction: 6-11

https://www.the33rdteam.com/2024-nfl-schedule-release-predicting-every-teams-win-loss-record/

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

drewsg

I see a floor of 5 wins, a ceiling of 9 wins.

I predict 8-9

Philosophers

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 16, 2024, 12:32:52 PMBy Marcus Mosher

NEW YORK GIANTS (O/U 6.5)
The New York Giants are back to square one of their rebuild. Daniel Jones isn't the answer at quarterback, and New York still has several question marks on its offensive line.

The Giants' defense should be improved, but the team plays in a tough division and has a brutal schedule (AFC North, NFC South). It'll be a struggle for New York to win seven or more games.

Record Prediction: 6-11

https://www.the33rdteam.com/2024-nfl-schedule-release-predicting-every-teams-win-loss-record/

6-11 feels right until I see vast improvement in certain areas.

spiderblue43

As bad as the Jints were last year, they could have beaten the Bills, Jets and Rams with routine efficiency. That's 9 wins in an awful year.

Daboll knows he has to get to 9 wins, or at least 8 wins,or he might be toast

Ed Vette

Daniel Jones not the answer?  :what:

QB Hell is 6-11 and the 6th pick in the draft. In all seriousness, it is a tough schedule but if DJ can stay healthy, they might get closer to .+500.  This Oline might be the best they put out in the last 10 years. I know I said that before and then injuries and retirements. I like the Receivers and they will be the best DJ has had and the Giants have had since 2011. If DJ can show he can be the man, this team will be one year away from being a playoff contender.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Philosophers on May 16, 2024, 02:21:24 PM6-11 feels right until I see vast improvement in certain areas.

That's how I feel. We're a bad team until proven otherwise.

Yes we added a couple of compelling pieces like Burns and Nabers, and on paper at least the line looks like it might be better, but we also lost some very good players and out QB situation is less than ideal, to say the least. We also have a rookie DC who is a complete wildcard at this point.

katkavage

Things have to break the right way as they did in 2022 to get above 7 wins. Could happen. But 6 or 7 wins seems realistic today.