News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tribute To Our Fallen Brothers And Sisters

Started by vette5573, November 13, 2011, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

Terrible news. Although my memory isn't great I'm pretty sure I met him up in Albany, and I know I interacted with him on this board. My thoughts go out to his family.

MightyGiants

Dave was a great guy.  Never an ill word toward anyone.  He was a true gentleman and a fun guy to hang around. 
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Met Dave at an Albany get together several years ago. A very nice man. Very sad news.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Shoelessjoe

Dave was a friend and fellow tailgater. Along with Ed and his brother, my son Dan, Tommee and his crew, Brian and sometimes Rich and Jim from Maine we had a great crew. Three of this group has passed away over the last year or so. Never a bad word about anyone. A nice guy and a good friend.

His family had season tickets in the upper deck around the 40-yard line that were handed down to the kids, Dave, his brother Vinny, and his sister Joyce, from his father. My condolences to Cyndy and his family.

Dave and Vinny

Dgoodmantrublu

I didn't know him, but my deepest sympathy to those of you who did.

LennG

I just heard this news and it is just terrible. WTF is going on around here with us losing 3 wonderful men in such a short time?

I have known Dave for basically as long as these boards have been going. He was a regular fixture in Albany at our BBQs, at the tailgates whenever I was able to go, and, of course, here on these boards.

Again, just terrible, terrible news.

As the saying goes, 'the good seem to die young'

My condolences to his wife and family.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jaime

Go easy Bro...
Rest in Piece

andrew_nyGiants

Sad news.

RIP, Sir.

Much love and warm wishes to his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Trench

GordonGekko80

May the earth be light on you. RIP.

weeze

My most sincere condolences to all. Another BBWC original
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Jaime

bighitterdalama

So sad to hear this. Dave was such a great guy. He will be missed.

Dave, love ya, man.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin