News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Interesting Reddit Thread from "NFL Scout"

Started by H-Town G-Fan, April 09, 2024, 10:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-Town G-Fan

Interesting thread located here.

Obviously this could just be anyone talking, so take it with a grain of salt. But I at least found it somewhat interesting (Nabers as a #1 WR in other draft classes without MHJ, JJ hype is real, Maye criticism isn't).

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: H-Town G-Fan on April 09, 2024, 10:49:11 AMInteresting thread located here.

Obviously this could just be anyone talking, so take it with a grain of salt. But I at least found it somewhat interesting (Nabers as a #1 WR in other draft classes without MHJ, JJ hype is real, Maye criticism isn't).

Interesting, not sure if he is legit or not.  His mention of the Nunn-Wooten Scouting Fellowship is the sort of obscure reference that gains credibility.   I did find it odd that in his discussions, I didn't hear him use any scouting terminology, though.   I also thought it odd he referenced one prospect dropping in mock drafts, but in another post, he talked about how useless he through mock drafts were.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 09, 2024, 11:15:15 AMInteresting, not sure if he is legit or not.  His mention of the Nunn-Wooten Scouting Fellowship is the sort of obscure reference that gains credibility.   I did find it odd that in his discussions, I didn't hear him use any scouting terminology, though.   I also thought it odd he referenced one prospect dropping in mock drafts, but in another post, he talked about how useless he through mock drafts were.
Reminds me of that guy on the other Giants board that used to come out of nowhere before the draft and throw enough Shht at the wall that one or two things stuck and so people fell for the trap of him being apart of an Organization.