News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Waller Still Undecided

Started by MightyGiants, April 09, 2024, 12:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1777726904444792879

Personally, I would be surprised if he announces his intentions prior to the draft (with Schoen's blessing)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

he was horrible when he wanted to play, I can't imagine his indecision will increase the caliber of his play
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MightyGiants

Quote from: babywhales on April 09, 2024, 12:56:20 PMhe was horrible when he wanted to play, I can't imagine his indecision will increase the caliber of his play

Waller has over ten and a half million reasons to play this season  ;)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Am I the only one tired of his "Indecision". He's just stringing the Giants along while and keeping them in the dark with the draft coming up. I wish they could just terminate his contract.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Painter

Sounds like a guy who won't decide before June 1 or even show up before camp begins. And if cut after June 1, it will cost $7,376,250 in dead cap while saving $6,707,50

Cheers!

kingm56

Sounds like a veteran player trying to avoid camps, much like Strahan in 07. 

babywhales

Quote from: kingm56 on April 09, 2024, 03:14:28 PMSounds like a veteran player trying to avoid camps, much like Strahan in 07. 
Strahan was good

Giants are being held hostage by an uninspired, overpaid 1/2 ass
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

B1GBLUE

This is so douchey. make up your mind, at least a week before the draft. you might want to seriously look at a guy like brock browers if we are down waller. you're making 17 million dude. suit up and play. or move on so we can do what we need to do.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Painter on April 09, 2024, 02:46:55 PMSounds like a guy who won't decide before June 1 or even show up before camp begins. And if cut after June 1, it will cost $7,376,250 in dead cap while saving $6,707,50

Cheers!

Hmmm, Over the Cap has those as the pre-June 1 dead/saving numbers and $2,458,750/$11,625,000 as the post-June 1 numbers.  I'm confused.  Am I missing something?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll