News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Edge Josh Allen signs big contract with the Jags

Started by MightyGiants, April 10, 2024, 08:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

Micah gonna want his big bucks soon..think his podcast will be focused  on that deal? More headaches for the Pokes, plus Cee Dee is another.

MightyGiants

Quote from: spiderblue43 on April 11, 2024, 01:28:58 PMMicah gonna want his big bucks soon..think his podcast will be focused  on that deal? More headaches for the Pokes, plus Cee Dee is another.

I love hearing about Cowboy headaches  :D
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

I wish their headaches were about draft busts instead of how they are going to sign guys that were All-pro as rookies

spiderblue43

Quote from: uconnjack8 on April 11, 2024, 01:32:24 PMI wish their headaches were about draft busts instead of how they are going to sign guys that were All-pro as rookies

I'll take any Poke headaches I can get. At least Skippy Clueless is peeing in his pants lately.

AZGiantFan

The headaches are all well and good, but the reality is that they have finished ahead of the Giants, frequently by significant margins, in 8 of the last ten years.  And have won 12 games the last three years.   Over the last ten years they have clearly been the more competent and competitive franchise.  Jerry and headaches notwithstanding.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

andrew_nyGiants

Hard to believe  any DE makes more $$$$$ than Watt or Garrett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

bamagiantfan

Josh Allen was considered by most to be a lock to go in the first 5 picks in the draft. Then the Raiders surprised everyone and drafted Clelin Ferrell from Clemson with the 4th pick. Suddenly Allen was sitting there for the Giants at number 6 and I was overjoyed.

Then, the Giants reached past him to take Daniel Jones. With the next pick, the Jags sent the card up for Josh Allen in about 3 seconds. It is right up there with the Mathias Kiwanuka selection as the most upset I have ever been during the draft as a Giants fan.

The Jags fans know what they have. Do we?
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)