News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dane Bugler's "the Beast" as a horizontal draft board

Started by MightyGiants, April 10, 2024, 09:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

This is one of the ways NFL set up their boards to see where the strength of positions are by round

https://x.com/clt_ny/status/1778044971796299962
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

I really like Odunze and the Giants may need a true #1 WR as much as any team I can remember, but man is that position group deep.

MightyGiants

Quote from: uconnjack8 on April 10, 2024, 09:22:52 AMI really like Odunze and the Giants may need a true #1 WR as much as any team I can remember, but man is that position group deep.

The way I look at the WR position.  The top 3 are elite prospects with, say, a 75% chance of becoming a true number on WRs.  Beyond them, you are looking at prospects that might prove to be good in the league but have maybe a 10% to 20% chance of becoming true number-one WRs.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rosehill Jimmy

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Painter

Some of the differences between Brugler's (with a r) and Martz's may not be great but can be worthy of note, not that it matters beyond whatever importance we impart to it.

Cheers!

Bob In PA

Quote from: Painter on April 10, 2024, 11:10:34 AMSome of the differences between Brugler's (with a r) and Martz's may not be great but can be worthy of note, not that it matters beyond whatever importance we impart to it.

Larry: Thanks for pointing out that Dane is not a musician. LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

H-Town G-Fan

Nabers is ranked as third overall prospect in the draft. I know some want a prototypical X (Odunze)--and there are some concerns with Nabers--but I'd be very happy with a Nabers pick at #6.