News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Podcast with Emory Hunt of Football Game Plan

Started by bighitterdalama, June 03, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

A very interesting interview with Emory Hunt, aka "EmDiggy," of Football Game Plan. Emory is a frequent visitor and contributor to the BBH. His Xs & Os segments are particularly entertaining. In this interview, Emory give his analysis of the present state of the Giants front office, coaching staff, and on-field personnel. He also talks about personal connections he has with two current Giant coaches and one current Giant player. Enjoy!

Brian/Big Hitter

https://soundcloud.com/user-826565332/emory-hunt-interview-mixdown-1

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Brian: Great job.  Thank you very much for taking the time and preparation to do that for us.

And many thanks to "The Czar of the Playbook" Emory Hunt.... he really knows his football.

His primary concern seems to be right in line with the majority of us here..... cornerback. 

IMO, unless at least one un-drafted free-agent proves to be an "unexpected pleasant surprise" (or Gay has a year left - doubtful), the "D" is likely to be exposed as "thin-at-corner" (especially by 4-wide offenses).

Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Brian,

You should talk to Ed.  With Ed's podcasts, I could subscribe and download them to my podcast App.  I am unable to do that with your podcasts.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I thought that was a really nice conversation you both had and Brian, you did a nice job with the interview and moving things along.

I liked the story about Emory and Eli playing each other in High School. I agree that his best days are not ahead of him.

Nice point about how the Defense should be showing better because of the Offense. He made some good observations at Linebacker and Safety and I was surprised at how knowledgeable he was of some of the new players, especially the undrafted Rookies.

Two thumbs up!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I really enjoyed the podcast.  It was an excellent breakdown on the team to date
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

gregf

Thanks Brian,  nicely done.  I was surprised how high em was on BJ goodson and Ray Armstrong, but skeptical on Ogltree. 
    He also seemed skeptical on Eli being able to carry the team
    He was super excited for Saquon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shoelessjoe

Great job Brian.  Looking forward to seeing you come the season.   :ok:

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin