News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Camp Notes 2018

Started by MightyGiants, July 20, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

They are free but you need to pre-order.  Go to Giants.com and follow the links

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

https://www.universe.com/users/ny-giants-CBN1JF

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Patricia Traina  @Patricia_Traina
1h
Quick note about the Giants offering free tickets for training camp.  They will also accept walk ups as space permits but they recommend fans secure tickets to be assured access.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

4thand17

Ed Vette

East Rutherford, N.J. - The New York Giants announced today that for their 2018 training camp presented by Toyota, fans wishing to attend practice sessions at Quest Diagnostics Training Center can now guarantee their access by registering for complimentary tickets in advance. Once registered, fans will receive their tickets via email and can present using their mobile device to enter practice. While registering for tickets is strongly recommended to guarantee access to view the camp practice, the team will also grant fans admittance to practice sessions on a walk-up basis, if space permits. The first practice session will take place on Thursday, July 26 at 2:45 p.m.

Groups wishing to attend with more than 16 people are encouraged to contact the Giants Training Camp Hotline directly (201.935.8111 ext. 1070).

https://www.universe.com/users/ny-giants-CBN1JF
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Rich and I have tickets for every practice. We may not attend every practice but if you would like to meet up I suggest you reserve a ticket now. They are free. Let us know what day you want to meet.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

If you're coming from out of town, check with the weatherman JimV. The beginning of camp could be a washout.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

coggs

Several are sold out, including the day I wanted to attend.

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

tomeee

I wouldn't be surprised if some got them in the hope of a sell out which could create an aftermarket.

Others may have got them just in case their work schedule allows them go.

I think this was a poor choice by the Giants.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: tomeee on July 23, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if some got them in the hope of a sell out which could create an aftermarket.

Others may have got them just in case their work schedule allows them go.

I think this was a poor choice by the Giants.

What

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimv

BRING BACK ALBANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRed

Quote from: jimv on July 23, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
BRING BACK ALBANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, No, bring back the Sea Girt NJ Army Base .
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

tomeee

While where at how about St. Joe's Seminary in Yonkers or Pace in Pleasantville.