News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Camp Notes 2018

Started by MightyGiants, July 20, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Are there other teams that limit the number of people that can go to a practice. I have never heard of such a thing, training camp practices have always been open to any who wanted to attend. I have been to Timex field only once, so it a space thing. Seems there is always space for would be fans.
What a terrible PR blunder this is. Tell all the little kids that they can't go to see their favorite team practice because they are sold out.

:boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on July 25, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
Are there other teams that limit the number of people that can go to a practice. I have never heard of such a thing, training camp practices have always been open to any who wanted to attend. I have been to Timex field only once, so it a space thing. Seems there is always space for would be fans.
What a terrible PR blunder this is. Tell all the little kids that they can't go to see their favorite team practice because they are sold out.

:boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo:
The problem is that last year they were forced to turn people away because they ran out of room.  The longer camp is there the bigger the crowds

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Sam Beal is on the field and in uniform

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

The refs are here

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Suburbanites II

"Rich and I are at Training Camp"

Okay, security has been notified.

MightyGiants

False alarm, Beal is now on the exercise bike

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Suburbanites II

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 26, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
False alarm, Beal is now on the exercise bike

Renamed by the Giants the Osi bike, we need to face reality the kids done for the year, we can pretend he's red shirting  if that helps ease the pain.The bottom line is DG needs to burning the phones trying to get an accomplished Cornerback, Teddy Williams, BW Webb, Curtis Riley Et al. are scrubs or put a nicer way other teams UDFA practice squad players. They Giants can't screw around and obviously it's slim pickings. I want either DRC or Bashaud Breeland, hopefully both are healthy.

Ed Vette

I did some live video of 11 on 11 drills on a Facebook Live at our Facebook Page.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jian

Thanks for the FB video! With no cable I don't get much of anything here in the country. The only thing we really have is Netflix

The Chief

Thanks for the video.

What handsome fellows!

Are you sure those guys aren't actors you hired to play you?  =))

mbigblue

For those interested I just got myself a ticket for tomorrow's practice. Website said they were 90% full. 

todge

Quote from: The Chief on July 26, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Thanks for the video.

What handsome fellows!

Are you sure those guys aren't actors you hired to play you?  =))

I concur Chief. Hopefully a famous Hollywood Director sees this video. Could be stars in the making!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob In PA

Quote from: todge on July 26, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
I concur Chief. Hopefully a famous Hollywood Director sees this video. Could be stars in the making!

Ted: The picture on my screen was a bit fuzzy....   
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!