News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Big Hitter's Corner: UKGiantsfan on the State of the Giants, Part I, Offense

Started by bighitterdalama, February 23, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Ceri and I discuss the personnel situation on the Giants offense. It runs 22:15. I'll have Part II/Defense out tomorrow.

https://soundcloud.com/user-826565332/ceri-feb-2019-mixdown

gregf

Thanks ! looking
forward to  it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

londonblue

If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

Hadron

Ed Vette

Good content and conversation. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

I just checked out Part One (offense).  Home run.   =D> =D> =D>  I can't argue with any of the viewpoints expressed.  Hope the Giants are listening.  Great job, Brian and Ceri.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

gregf

Great job!  I like the views on SS longterm, updates on Engram and Halapio at center.  Also apreciate the FA perspective on RT candidates.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bighitterdalama

Hi all! We are getting a little dated, so I am moving this thread to the Chalk Talk board. Thank you all for the interest!