News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NY Giants Rookie and Team Breakdown PODCAST with Nick Turchyn, Tmanic21

Started by Ed Vette, May 06, 2019, 12:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Ed and Brian interview and chat with Nick Turchyn, the X's and O's analyst and scouting content creator of Cover1.net, co-host of the Big Blue Banter Podcasts and on Twitter as Tmanic21. This episode is geared for fans of all levels as Nick breaks down the intricacies of the game and the terms associated with Football analysis as well as his analysis of the Rookie Class and how they fit into the Offensive and Defensive game plans of the Giants.

https://soundcloud.com/edbueti-1/ny-giants-rookie-and-team-breakdown-with-nick-turchyn-of-cover1net
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

This podcast received 200 Listens/views between SoundCloud and YouTube in a little over a day. I marketed it as the BigBlueHuddle Podcast so I was wondering if any of the members here listened in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I started listening, I haven't finished

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 07, 2019, 05:52:14 PM
I started listening, I haven't finished

Same here. I'm about halfway through.

Shoelessjoe

Ed, this was excellent.  The gentlemen,  Nick Turchyn, was able to explain himself very well allowing a neophyte like myself and most of us BBHers understand the difference between gap play on defense and what each responsibility represents.  Could you explain where we can get more of his work online.

Ed Vette

He does most his work on Twitter, Frank.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin