News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Big Blue Huddle Training Camp Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, July 30, 2019, 05:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Featuring Ed Vette and Rich MightyGiants on their observations from the NYG's Training Camp

https://soundcloud.com/edbueti-1/big-blue-huddle-nyg-training-camp-podcast
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

It was a fun podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

CVA14

Ed and Rich...Enjoyed the podcast. Thanx. My take away is if you aggregate your comments about the individuals and the groups, ex the receiver corps, you are pretty optimistic about the team. Depth is an issue, but if the team is relatively healthy despite our start, it sounds like you expect this team to be quite good in the last half of the season, that is maybe playing above .500 ball in the second half of the year.

Care to comment.

Ed Vette

Quote from: CVA14 on July 31, 2019, 02:02:08 PM
Ed and Rich...Enjoyed the podcast. Thanx. My take away is if you aggregate your comments about the individuals and the groups, ex the receiver corps, you are pretty optimistic about the team. Depth is an issue, but if the team is relatively healthy despite our start, it sounds like you expect this team to be quite good in the last half of the season, that is maybe playing above .500 ball in the second half of the year.

Care to comment.
Thank you for listening in. I
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Painter

I was mightily impressed with your podcast with Ceri Dovey, last year, and even more so with this one, Ed. You are a natural. And I didn't disagree with much of anything Rich said in response to your interrogation.   =))

Well done, guys.

Cheers!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Painter on July 31, 2019, 08:05:25 PM
I was mightily impressed with your podcast with Ceri Dovey, last year, and even more so with this one, Ed. You are a natural. And I didn't disagree with much of anything Rich said in response to your interrogation.   =))

Well done, guys.

Cheers!
Thank you, Larry.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

If anyone is watching the HOF game and the difficulty Drew Lock is having with the second team Offense, be prepared for realistic expectations next Thursday.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin