News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

(No subject)Weeze?

Started by the12th man, January 21, 2021, 11:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the12th man

Just thought I'd let you know; I got word that John Z. the Florida RE passed away a couple of days ago. I know he had a few (?) enemies (we both know what being in a political position with SCCA is like). He always treated us very nicely. R.I.P. John Z.!

Ed Vette

Who is John Z? I hope it's not Weeze. I called him on his birthday and he didn't answer.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Weeze was on a week or so ago, even on the main page for something or other.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 21, 2021, 02:30:22 PM
Who is John Z? I hope it's not Weeze. I called him on his birthday and he didn't answer.

Ed: Breathe easy.  Weeze's last name does not begin with a Z.  The post I believe is a post TO weeze, not about him.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on January 21, 2021, 05:34:55 PM
Ed: Breathe easy.  Weeze's last name does not begin with a Z.  The post I believe is a post TO weeze, not about him.  Bob

I know John
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

the12th man

Simple answer: he doesn't respond to phone calls or email. This was someone we both knew from our working auto races.

Bob In PA

Quote from: the12th man on January 23, 2021, 02:28:26 PM
Simple answer: he doesn't respond to phone calls or email. This was someone we both knew from our working auto races.

12th: Thank you.  I had anticipated you were speaking about a third person.  Bob