News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Stupid is as stupid does

Started by LennG, August 12, 2021, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Can you imagine the level of stupidity it takes to create this situation?

Over 50 Children in Florida Are Being Hospitalized with COVID Every Single Day

https://www.newsweek.com/50-children-florida-being-hospitalized-covid-daily-1619772
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimmyz

Quote from: katkavage on August 14, 2021, 04:07:23 PM
Unless you are Trump and enabled by other felons.

I'm glad you agree that to oust a republican it takes a lot less.  I can only imagine the rage felt by the DNC and the FBI when they made up lame pee tape rumors and just couldnt substantiate any of it the way the truth was substantiated in the Cuomo case.  I mean seriously, when the truth is so obvious that your Roid Rage brother Fredo has to go into hiding to avoid covering it, its pretty bad. 
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

MightyGiants

Fed-up doctor tells anti-vaxxers they're on their own

An Alabama doctor is tired of helping people who refuse to protect themselves and others
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

One thing that bothers me, is that school boards are caving to handfuls of loudmouth, ignorant parents screaming at them (and sometimes threatening them or assaulting them).     With the exception of the deepest of red areas, it's my belief that the majority of parents are happy about and approve the efforts by school boards to protect all the children from the ravages of Covid.   Over and over again, I hear school boards taking ill-advised and downright dangerous actions because of what they hear from the militant stupid.

First off, public health shouldn't even be a democracy because the vast majority of parents are not qualified to have a say.  Secondly, the very least a school board should do is rather than hold hearings with the MS show up and dominate, they should at least poll all the parents.

In a bit of extreme irony, some school districts are using their school's dress code rules (apparently schools don't let parents decide how their kids should dress) to skirt the anti-mask rules of Republican governors and legislatures.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

You are not allowed in school without a measles shot, and there are several other vaccines that all school-age children MUST have in order to attend a public school, so why aren't these same parents protesting the measles vaccine?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Quote from: LennG on August 18, 2021, 06:15:07 PM
You are not allowed in school without a measles shot, and there are several other vaccines that all school-age children MUST have in order to attend a public school, so why aren't these same parents protesting the measles vaccine?

The misguided answer they would give you to that question is that the measles vaccine wasn't "rushed through" the testing and approval process haphazardly.

umassgrad

Quote from: jimmyz on August 17, 2021, 11:52:27 AM
I'm glad you agree that to oust a republican it takes a lot less.  I can only imagine the rage felt by the DNC and the FBI when they made up lame pee tape rumors and just couldnt substantiate any of it the way the truth was substantiated in the Cuomo case.  I mean seriously, when the truth is so obvious that your Roid Rage brother Fredo has to go into hiding to avoid covering it, its pretty bad.
Even better, we have video footage of your boy Donny where he says, " I don't even wait, I just move in and start kissing, grabbing her by the pussy, moving on women like the bitches they are! Cuomo resigned but your rapist pal stayed in office and you still support the guy, that is very sad indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSyPDNSK7lc

MightyGiants

Karl,

I think the joke is a bit too true for comfort that if Cuomo wanted to continue being governor he would have changed his party affiliation to Republican.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: umassgrad on August 19, 2021, 09:24:32 AM
Even better, we have video footage of your boy Donny where he says, " I don't even wait, I just move in and start kissing, grabbing her by the pussy, moving on women like the bitches they are! Cuomo resigned but your rapist pal stayed in office and you still support the guy, that is very sad indeed.

There is a difference between a man boasting to another giggling man about past interactions with nameless, faceless women and a chorus of women coming forward, identifying themselves, and accusing a man in a position of power of inappropriate and possibly illegal activity. Especially when the boasting man is known by everyone to be a pathological liar who always makes things up.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 19, 2021, 11:30:03 AM
There is a difference between a man boasting to another giggling man about past interactions with nameless, faceless women and a chorus of women coming forward, identifying themselves, and accusing a man in a position of power of inappropriate and possibly illegal activity. Especially when the boasting man is known by everyone to be a pathological liar who always makes things up.

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

and back on topic

Source: New York Times

There wasn
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

umassgrad

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 19, 2021, 11:32:42 AM
The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12
Wow 26! I suspected there would be a few after seeing the videos of Trump partying with Epstein but I didn't think the list was that long of those sexually abused :what:

MightyGiants

I have said before that Israel could be our canary in the coal mine in terms of what Covid has in store for us.   This NY Times article is rather depressing

Israel, Once the Model for Beating Covid, Faces New Surge of Infections
One of the most vaccinated societies, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, raising questions about the vaccine
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimmyz

Quote from: umassgrad on August 19, 2021, 09:24:32 AM

Oh jeez.  I thought you were gonna produce those mythical pee tapes.

Well nobody said Trump was virtuous.  He is quintessentially the big middle finger in every way. To butt hurt democrats.  To the establishment.  To the Pentagon.  To women.  To gays. To his own supporters.  Trump is out for himself.  At least he didnt say "Hey whatcha gonna do uhh?  I'm Italian!  We talk wit' our hands and when I'm cupping your t!ts, its just my way of asking 'What time is it?' "

And we all know why Cuomo stepped down.  As he says, he didn't want the story to overshadow covid efforts because he is a man of courage and morals.  A true martyr. 

Do I really gotta use the sarcasm emoji here?

"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

umassgrad

I'm glad you agree that to oust a republican it takes a lot less.
I only replied to your post because of this line. Both men are guilty and both should have stepped down. Only 1 did. Your guy, the pussy grabber stayed in office and then urged his minions to storm the US capital in an act of terrorism that cost some their lives.
Maybe the Republican congressman from Florida will step down before being sent to jail for transporting minors to Florida for sex. One of these days someone on the right will do the right thing.

jimmyz

Quote from: umassgrad on August 19, 2021, 03:16:32 PM
I'm glad you agree that to oust a republican it takes a lot less.
I only replied to your post because of this line. Both men are guilty and both should have stepped down. Only 1 did. Your guy, the pussy grabber stayed in office and then urged his minions to storm the US capital in an act of terrorism that cost some their lives.
Maybe the Republican congressman from Florida will step down before being sent to jail for transporting minors to Florida for sex. One of these days someone on the right will do the right thing.

My guy, the pussy grabber, managed to dodge a bullet by shining a light on your guy Clinton the rapist.  It seems to have worked.  And remember, the PC term for riots is mostly peaceful protests.  Although I know the circumstances are different.  One was a day where the lives of our dear sweet democrat senators were threatened.  The other was 100 days where disgusting regular citizens were trampled on, beaten, stabbed and shot.  Black Lives Matter?  All Lives Matter?  No.  Democrat Senators Lives Matter.  I call that hypocrisy.  You can call it 'whataboutism'.

You think Cuomo did the right thing huh?    He ducked the media barrage is what he did.  One guy won because he slogged thru the media barrage because he is a shameless psychopath while the other guy ran and hid.  "At least our guy did the right thing"....pfftt...get outta here with that.