News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Had to take a couple of days off because of the holidays (my brother-in-law was sleeping in my computer place), so I had to start a new streak.

Petty easy today.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Crashed and burned today. 39 game streak is over

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Wordle 304 6/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another one of *those* words with multiple options.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Getting the middle letter was the key.

Wordle 304 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Got it in 5 and yes, once I got the Y in the middle, it was easy.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Today was the trickiest we have seen in over a week in my opinion. I had three greens on the third guess, and it still took me six guesses.

T200

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 21, 2022, 06:39:51 AM
Today was the trickiest we have seen in over a week in my opinion. I had three greens on the third guess, and it still took me six guesses.
Wordle 306 5/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Mine was similar to yours.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 21, 2022, 06:39:51 AM

I got it in four attempts, but I had figured out the letters except for one - and that one was the only one left that made sense. When I put it in I figured it wouldn't be right, but they all flipped green
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Wordle 306 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
If it wasn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Using my 3 regular words I had 4 of the letters in my first 3 tries. There had to be a vowel as the first letter and I got it in 4

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on April 22, 2022, 11:39:55 AM
Easy as pie one today

Yeah, I thought it was really easy compared to most. I would have had it in two if only I had switched out one letter so got it in three  :(

LennG

Sorry guys but another pretty easy one. Had all the letters with my 3 words and just a minute to rearrange them.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 25, 2022, 09:11:49 AM
so much for my unbeaten streak  :(

I thought I was going to end my streak as well, but got it with my last try. Weird word