News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**There will be a BBH Zoom meeting this Friday** NOW WITH LINK

Started by MightyGiants, January 17, 2023, 12:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman329

I'll log in.  It will be fun to attach face and voice to the names I've been seeing for years! 

Bob In PA

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 18, 2023, 07:23:48 AMA smartphone also works
Rich: Stop pestering me about not owning a cell phone. LOL  =))

Seriously, I know you mentioned it because (a) the opportunity arose; and (b) it is possible other members might have concluded (wrongly) from my post that a computer with a camera is the only way to participate.

Indeed, for anyone reading this, you CAN use a smart phone.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

bamagiantfan

Are we wearing Giants gear again? Eight teams left and three are from the NFC East. This is like the good Ole days. Would love to talk with those who have enough gray hair to remember such things. (Take no offense. I have my fair share of gray.)

Eagles sucketh mucheth!
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

President Rick

I will attend barring the computer gremlins attacking me.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

Quote from: Billbrown on January 20, 2023, 01:02:22 PMIs that Coughlin time?  =))  =))  =))

Bill

Okay, that explains something that has been puzzling me all day, you changed your screen name.   I had been wondering who this Bill Brown guy who was liking my posts on the Wordle thread was.   :laugh:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 20, 2023, 01:22:14 PMOkay, that explains something that has been puzzling me all day, you changed your screen name.   I had been wondering who this Bill Brown guy who was liking my posts on the Wordle thread was.   :laugh:

Nice catch Rich.

Bill

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Billbrown on January 20, 2023, 01:23:46 PMNice catch Rich.

Bill

So what was your former screen name, for those of us not as sharp as Rich?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Bill Brown

Quote from: AZGiantFan on January 20, 2023, 02:27:50 PMSo what was your former screen name, for those of us not as sharp as Rich?

Ps11yat14

After about 20 years on this board I thought I'd reveal my true identity. The statutes of limitations must have run out by now.  =))

Bill

T200

Quote from: Billbrown on January 20, 2023, 02:35:26 PMPs11yat14

After about 20 years on this board I thought I'd reveal my true identity. The statutes of limitations must have run out by now.  =))

Bill
:funnypost:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I will be posting the invite link around 5 PM or so
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Unfortunately I won't be able to be on tonight.  :(
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

I can attend but I'll be in an airport with a mask on and don't want to take away from others if that might bother some.

MightyGiants

Invite to Zoom meeting

Richard XXXX is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: BBH Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 20, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84892618741?pwd=Mk9PS0d6dkc1aDkrMERxQ0JJeEVGZz09

Meeting ID: 848 9261 8741
Passcode: wKh3Bx

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 20, 2023, 04:47:06 PMI can attend but I'll be in an airport with a mask on and don't want to take away from others if that might bother some.
J: Just don't say anything like "This is a stick-up."  LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!