News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT - Tiger Woods withdraws from 2023 Masters

Started by MightyGiants, April 09, 2023, 09:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Quote from: Jaime on April 10, 2023, 12:30:09 AMMajors count the most, and Jack has the most. =D>
Tiger's personal life ruined his Golf career :boooo:

Agree 100% Jaime.  Tiger is a very flawed human being in multiple ways. 

DaveBrown74

What did Tiger do that was so terrible again?

Philosophers

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 10, 2023, 02:57:56 PMWhat did Tiger do that was so terrible again?

Being a self-admitted sex addict, then losing almost all his sponsors.

Being one of the most famous faces on the planet yet thinking he can go to public places like bars with women not his wife and think public would not take photos of him with her which he'd be unable to explain later to his wife.

Having all his money and not having a driver when he is on pain meds following an accident then getting arrested.

Begging the Navy SEALS to take him on practice training in the remote deserts in Southern California where he could pretend to be doing what they were doing like shooting then on way back to San Diego, not be decent enough to buy them dinner for what they did for him considering he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars and these guys make generally around $50,000 per year for risking their lives.

Nobody is perfect, but he displays a complete sense of unawareness to his surroundings.  That is his flaw in my opinion and it leads him to do some really dumb things.

DaveBrown74

If Tiger is a "very flawed" human being for having had consensual sex with other adult women outside his marriage, what does that make Giants legend Lawrence Taylor, who admitted to having sex with a 15 year old girl (ie rape)?

Philosophers

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 10, 2023, 03:27:20 PMIf Tiger is a "very flawed" human being for having had consensual sex with other adult women outside his marriage, what does that make Giants legend Lawrence Taylor, who admitted to having sex with a 15 year old girl (ie rape)?

A criminal.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 10, 2023, 03:27:20 PMIf Tiger is a "very flawed" human being for having had consensual sex with other adult women outside his marriage, what does that make Giants legend Lawrence Taylor, who admitted to having sex with a 15 year old girl (ie rape)?

In my opinion, Taylor is a piece of sh1t.

Philosophers

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on April 10, 2023, 04:53:59 PMHe's a piece of sh1t, in my opinion.

i dont disagree.  He is not the positive steward of the game the way Jack was.  His life is always a mess.  Now another ex-girlfriend issue.

How about when he dated Lindsey Vonn, one of the greatest skiers of all time and said he could keep up with her?  He's such an awkward fool.

Folks that give him a pass because of his golf success are hypocrites.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Philosophers on April 10, 2023, 05:36:24 PMi dont disagree.  He is not the positive steward of the game the way Jack was.  His life is always a mess.  Now another ex-girlfriend issue.

How about when he dated Lindsey Vonn, one of the greatest skiers of all time and said he could keep up with her?  He's such an awkward fool.

Folks that give him a pass because of his golf success are hypocrites.

I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but I think Ed was referring to LT, not Tiger, in his post about being a piece of sh1t.

MightyGiants

I think all of us, Tiger has good and bad.   The bad has been listed.  He also has given a lot to charity.  Plus, unlike many other golfers, he didn't take any Saudi blood money.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 10, 2023, 05:42:30 PMI could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but I think Ed was referring to LT, not Tiger, in his post about being a piece of sh1t.

I was. Will edit the post.

Philosophers

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 10, 2023, 05:42:30 PMI could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but I think Ed was referring to LT, not Tiger, in his post about being a piece of sh1t.

You are right Dave.  Thanks for the correction.

Jaime

ED, for my two cents, an edit is unneeded "a piece of xxxx" describes LT off the Gridiron, and Tiger off the
Golf Course quite accurately :boooo: