News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Emory Hunt on the draft, Evan Neal, Saquon Barkley, more

Started by MightyGiants, April 10, 2023, 11:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Already have ordered his guide. It's enormous. LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 10, 2023, 01:02:46 PMAlready have ordered his guide. It's enormous. LOL

Bob,

Is it still pre-order or did you get it right after purchase?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 10, 2023, 01:06:38 PMBob,

Is it still pre-order or did you get it right after purchase?

Forgot to answer your question. I pre-ordered it. I don't think it is available as of today.  My use of the word "enormous" was also ill-considered because it sounds like I'm holding it in my hand.  I meant to say the COVERAGE is enormous.  Way more than 1,000 players are reviewed.  Amazing.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Philosophers

Hunt makes a strong case for the Giants needing more playmakers on D that generate O by getting INTs at both the CB and ILB spot.  It's a great point.

He is 100% right about comparing Flowers to Robinson.  Pure laziness to just at size and think they are the same.  I looked at ago much Boston College film on Zay Flowers.  He is all about playing outside, makes his breaks at his top end speed and tracks adjusts to the ball so well with coverage on him.

His comment on drafting both a LG and RG made no sense to me given Ez and McKethan and Bredeson investments.  Also Neal is twitchy so to say moving a 340 pound RT inside for a 6'8" 370 pound Dawand Jones who does not move as well as Neal is silly.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on April 10, 2023, 01:15:21 PMHunt makes a strong case for the Giants needing more playmakers on D that generate O by getting INTs at both the CB and ILB spot.  It's a great point.

He is 100% right about comparing Flowers to Robinson.  Pure laziness to just at size and think they are the same.  I looked at ago much Boston College film on Zay Flowers.  He is all about playing outside, makes his breaks at his top end speed and tracks adjusts to the ball so well with coverage on him.

His comment on drafting both a LG and RG made no sense to me given Ez and McKethan and Bredeson investments.  Also Neal is twitchy so to say moving a 340 pound RT inside for a 6'8" 370 pound Dawand Jones who does not move as well as Neal is silly.
He gets a little out there sometimes or gets carried away.