News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Steve Smith on the WRs

Started by MightyGiants, April 12, 2023, 07:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Great analysis. I would bet he used to blueprint every one of his routes after the game.

I still can't get past the cell phone antics for some reason but he's clearly a smart ass personality so it just comes naturally for him and he can't help it. "You can hear the Corner cry mommy". "160 lbs after thanksgiving". 🤣
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

zephirus

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 12, 2023, 09:01:39 AMGreat analysis. I would bet he used to blueprint every one of his routes after the game.

I still can't get past the cell phone antics for some reason but he's clearly a smart ass personality so it just comes naturally for him and he can't help it. "You can hear the Corner cry mommy". "160 lbs after thanksgiving". 🤣

Cell phone antics?  Wasn't that Joe Horn?

TONKA56

Ed Vette

And here I've been blaming SS all these years!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Puffy

That was fantastic.  Smith seems to love Flowers, Addison and JSN while putting Q Johnston and Hyatt a pretty decent step below those 3.

Real good stuff

Philosophers

Quote from: Puffy on April 12, 2023, 01:22:07 PMThat was fantastic.  Smith seems to love Flowers, Addison and JSN while putting Q Johnston and Hyatt a pretty decent step below those 3.

Real good stuff

He seems to love them for different roles.  Definitely sees Flowers as outside which is what many of us have been saying and JSN as strictly inside.