News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Do you follow each other on Social Media?

Started by DragonSoul, September 02, 2023, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSoul

I created a post many moons ago on Giants.com forums, for forum members to keep in touch and follow each other.

If the Admins approve and there are members that want to add their social media info here, I can keep it updated if interested.

Twitter/X: @DragonSoul

Instagram:

TikTok:

Feel free to add any others and I will keep this thread updated.

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: DragonSoul on September 02, 2023, 01:25:39 PMI created a post many moons ago on Giants.com forums, for forum members to keep in touch and follow each other.

If the Admins approve and there are members that want to add their social media info here, I can keep it updated if interested.

Twitter/X: @DragonSoul

Instagram:

TikTok:

Feel free to add any others and I will keep this thread updated.

I personally don't like social media. I have ten friends on Facebook and they are all family members and a couple of close friends. I add a post on FB once every couple of months and if not for one of my daughters, there would only be a post once a week from my FB contacts, LOL
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

DragonSoul

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on September 02, 2023, 01:46:35 PMI personally don't like social media. I have ten friends on Facebook and they are all family members and a couple of close friends. I add a post on FB once every couple of months and if not for one of my daughters, there would only be a post once a week from my FB contacts, LOL
LOL, I get it. When I got twitter it was for news/sports. But generally Giants news, and some solid forum members that were also on twitter and we post articles, etc.