News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 10, 2023, 06:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Messiah717

Quote from: TDToomer on September 10, 2023, 09:19:36 PMI don't see anyone defending him on that play.

There's a contingent that spend more time defending Jones than worrying about the game result.  A play like that is why there's another contingent that just shake their head. 

killarich

We are really going to be down 4 scores... this is bad

Trench

Team is not ready to play. Stupid penalties. Getting to line of scrimmage slowly. Wink was right to question Thibs. He basically is being handled one on one.

drakew

"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

TDToomer

Quote from: Messiah717 on September 10, 2023, 09:21:11 PMThere's a contingent that spend more time defending Jones than worrying about the game result.  A play like that is why there's another contingent that just shake their head.

Who us defending his play in this thread? No one so stop making a controversy when there isn't one!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

T200

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 10, 2023, 09:19:22 PMAgree to an extent.  Losing the game you would be right about playing this poorly is a bit surprising and concerning.
Surprising and disappointing, I agree.

Some teams are sharper than others to start the season. We see clearly we're not ready.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 10, 2023, 09:22:25 PMWho us defending his play in this thread? No one so stop making a controversy when there isn't one!

Guys are definitely defending him throughout the thread as soon as someone questions anything he does

Ed Vette

Well, maybe they needed more Preseason playing time. But at least they're healthy!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

sooners56

Thibs and Neal are major disappointments!!!
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Jones:

1/6, 0 yards, 0 TDs, and two picks.

I honestly cannot recall seeing a passing state line that bad in the NFL, ever. I'm dead serious. And I've been watching this game for a long, long time.

Woody

This team was not ready or prepared to play

Coach of year No more , he should be embarrassed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: Ed Vette on September 10, 2023, 09:23:36 PMWell, maybe they needed more Preseason playing time. But at least they're healthy!

T-H-I-S!!!!!!

kartanoman

Good night, Gracie!

Wait a minute! It's only 6:22 PM Arizona time! I'm turning the channel to the latest episode of 90 day Fiancee, at least there's some entertainment.

Looking forward to the doomsday and fire this guy and that coach posts in the morning.

'Til then!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

miss86

WHEN are the Giants gonna get a REAL OLINE. WHEN?