News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Game Thread: Giants at Niners

Started by Ed Vette, September 21, 2023, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 21, 2023, 10:23:31 PMThis why I wouldn't have gone for two earlier.

That is on Dabs. Why in the world would he do that????

killarich

sooners56

McFadden is the only one not scared of contact. Offense needs a good drive here
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

bighitterdalama

And why does Thibodeaux continue to drop in to coverage?

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 21, 2023, 10:24:09 PMI been saying this since last season ...Pinnock is a beast when hes told to blitz.... He may be our best blitzer on this team

You certainly have and it appears you're right!

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Jclayton92

McFadden lacks burst which will keep him as a Mike 2 always

kingm56

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 21, 2023, 10:24:59 PMAnd why does Thibodeaux continue to drop in to coverage?

I hate the Giants 3-4 scheme...I wish we would just switch to a 4-3 and be done with it.

Topshelf21

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 21, 2023, 10:24:59 PMAnd why does Thibodeaux continue to drop in to coverage?

Because he gets owned by anyone standing in front of him on the SF O-line including TE's!

Jclayton92

Without half our line and our #1 weapon I think we've got to feel good about where the game is right now.

drakew

i do not remember McFad-man getting any time last year...
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

killarich

Guys just run the ball on first down ....especially if you run these little dink and dunks

bighitterdalama

Quote from: drakew on September 21, 2023, 10:27:34 PMi do not remember McFad-man getting any time last year...

He got a little, Drake