News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Lowest QB rating allowed by a rookie

Started by MightyGiants, September 27, 2023, 07:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

Im not trying to bring this down cause I like his game - but he hasn't finished 2 of 3 games this year lol

RelaxTension

Quote from: JT39 on September 27, 2023, 09:58:36 PMIm not trying to bring this down cause I like his game - but he hasn't finished 2 of 3 games this year lol
That is an issue if it continues.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

beaugestus

MightyGiants

Quote from: beaugestus on September 28, 2023, 08:11:12 AMIs it the same injury?

Different injuries, from what I understand.  I will say, one of the reasons Banks fell to us is he missed his 2021 season due to injury.  So it's not like Banks was drafted with a clean injury history.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: Leek21 on September 28, 2023, 02:38:23 PMCurious to know where Hawkins ranks, I thought he has played well so far.

Trey's passer rating when targetted is 97.1
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GloryDays

Commanders stole Forbes, my favorite CB in the draft, followed by Branch who the Lions stole in the 2nd.

Dgoodmantrublu

Branch isn't really a corner. More of a safety. Doesn't cover players on the outside. I wanted Banks from the get go and I am very happy with what we've seen so far.

GloryDays

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on September 28, 2023, 08:15:41 PMBranch isn't really a corner. More of a safety. Doesn't cover players on the outside. I wanted Banks from the get go and I am very happy with what we've seen so far.

Branch is so good he can play CB or even LB if asked.
To be honest I thought banks was over-rated; I was pleasantly surprised at his play and improvement... hopefully he will become what you thought he is.

Dgoodmantrublu

Banks can't play outside corner. He's a safety/slot. Very good player. I'd rather have Banks. Guy is gonna be our best corner since Mark Collins.

B1GBLUE

Quote from: Leek21 on September 28, 2023, 02:38:23 PMCurious to know where Hawkins ranks, I thought he has played well so far.

he needs to learn how to tackle. he had some absolutely gutless "efforts" to tackle last game.