News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

TDToomer

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 15, 2023, 11:14:53 PMIt's on Daboll wasting a ton of time and leaving the Giants none.

It can be both.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

T200

This is the difference in coaching: Barkley had those two big runs to the right with the guard pulling. Bills DC made an adjustment to stop it. Dab/Ka keeps calling it instead of switching it up.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

katkavage

Daboll looking like Joe Judge tonight.

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:16:52 PMWhy run that play before 2 minute warning?...it was rushed and it's not gonna work anymore as Collinsworh just pointed out!

If you're going to run the ball, than you wanna run it right before the two minute warning so you don't have to burn a time out to stop the clock

MagicRat

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 11:16:03 PMThey had the ball at the 1 yard line with 14 seconds left. You can easily get 2-3 shots at the end zone there. They had plenty of time.
But had they had longer than 14 seconds tgebrun us an option, Taylor saw the option and called it, had Barkley gone harder he gets in.
There's plenty blame to go round on that shitshow.
Smell my cheese you mother!

HondurasGiants

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:16:52 PMWhy run that play before 2 minute warning?...it was rushed and it's not gonna work anymore as Collinsworh just pointed out!

Again...bad decision-making

Daboll still learning to manage a game and make decisions...

Maybe he's nervous or stressed because he's back im Buffalo...jeez

So many head-scratching decisions today...

Truly poor

Trench

spiderblue43

This is the most frustrating loss of the year .if..they do. Had a real shot here knowing the Bills but played like losing close was okay  Daboll takes another hit

killarich

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on October 15, 2023, 11:18:36 PMIf you're going to run the ball, than you wanna run it right before the two minute warning so you don't have to burn a time out to stop the clock

But no reason to run it before the 2 minute warning

madbadger

By NFL rule that was a roughing the passer penalty. He left his feet and hit Taylor high so it makes perfect sense that they wouldn't call it.

spiderblue43

Why throw deep .then go for it with three tos? Wtf,

BigBlueFanInFla

Madbagger, are you trying to tell me that on 3rd and inches and we go with shotgun after running the ball down their throat that's a talent issue??
That's ridiculous play calling and stupid coaching

MagicRat

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:19:35 PMNo penalty on Hyatt?
Would've been soft but its never getting called in Buffalo.
Hiatt could've sold it though.
Smell my cheese you mother!