News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Brian Daboll said Tyrod Taylor remains in the hospital

Started by MightyGiants, October 30, 2023, 12:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 30, 2023, 01:22:06 PMI wonder if he punctured a lung.

This was my immediate thought as well once I heard it was ribs.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 30, 2023, 01:24:15 PMThis was my immediate thought as well once I heard it was ribs.
That would mean a broken rib, right?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

gregf

Wishing him the best.  It looked more like a freak injury than the o line breakdowns of recent games.   

katkavage

Quote from: gregf on October 30, 2023, 01:40:12 PMWishing him the best.  It looked more like a freak injury than the o line breakdowns of recent games.   
A 300 pounded stomped him.

babywhales

TT being week to week, if true, removes the punctured lung and maybe even broken rib injury...maybe more of a serious bruising or dislocation
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Uni

Sep 20, 2020   Chest Lung Puncture   Taylor suffered a punctured lung after pregame warmups in the Chargers' Week 2 contest against the Chiefs. He was sidelined for 6 games

MightyGiants

Quote from: babywhales on October 30, 2023, 03:32:45 PMTT being week to week, if true, removes the punctured lung and maybe even broken rib injury...maybe more of a serious bruising or dislocation

TT was taken to the hospital and kept overnight indicating that the injury had to be pretty serious or there was a chance of it turning serious.  I wouldn't rule out a rib fracture.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: Uni on October 30, 2023, 03:35:18 PMSep 20, 2020   Chest Lung Puncture   Taylor suffered a punctured lung after pregame warmups in the Chargers' Week 2 contest against the Chiefs. He was sidelined for 6 games

That was actually done by the Chargers medical staff.  They were giving him an injection and punctured his lung.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

So much for that broken wrist I was told he suffered from by an internet forum doctor yesterday. 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

afan56

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 30, 2023, 03:36:15 PMThat was actually done by the Chargers medical staff.  They were giving him an injection and punctured his lung.

Was Ronnie Barnes there too?😉😉