News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT-- Happy Chanukkah

Started by LennG, December 07, 2023, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Tonight starts the 8 nights of Chanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights. This year it is so important to be able to celebrate and show the world that being Jewish isn't a bad thing.

To all my fellow Jewish members, may the lights of your menorah burn bright, and may you be blessed with good fortune throughout. Enjoy this glorious holiday.

Enjoy your latkes, jelly donuts and whatever other foods that make this holiday so special.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Another generation of challenging times but to endure. Let there be light...

Happy Hanukkah!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

ozzie

Happy Hanukkah. Celebrate and enjoy the holiday my friends.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

kartanoman

"Chag Hanukkah sameach," Lenn and all of our Jewish friends here!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Painter

Happy Hanukkah to all! May the holiday and season bring peace, joy, and love, and may we all be the light we wish to see in the world.

Cheers!

spiderblue43

Happy Hanukkah too from your friendly spiderblue! :yes: