News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

2024 Free Agent QBs

Started by MightyGiants, December 19, 2023, 12:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

I don't like any of them, including Lock.

Watching him miss receivers last night does not make me want him in Blue. Of course, all QBs miss but his were horrible. No thanks.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: T200 on December 19, 2023, 12:39:38 PMI don't like any of them, including Lock.

Watching him miss receivers last night does not make me want him in Blue. Of course, all QBs miss but his were horrible. No thanks.

Tynes is just trying to capitalize on the attention on Lock because of the game winning drive he led last night--which doesn't change the analysis of what Lock has put on tape for awhile now. Why would Lock be a transition QB to Jones and not just DeVito? I find Tynes' "analysis" on Twitter to be... uninspired.

katkavage

Couldn't they have had Mayfield this year? He would have been a nice stop gap to the rookie they draft.

TDToomer

Why or why does anyone care what our former kicker has to say about free agent QBS?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

sooners56

Quote from: katkavage on December 19, 2023, 01:42:59 PMCouldn't they have had Mayfield this year? He would have been a nice stop gap to the rookie they draft.

He sure would have.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

BluesCruz

I like Minshew

young, tough, mobile, fearless, has swagger
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 19, 2023, 04:23:55 PMI like Minshew

young, tough, mobile, fearless, has swagger

Minshew is good for the price tag but he's a placeholder until you find a more permanent solution.