News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Wink and Kafka will be back

Started by MightyGiants, January 08, 2024, 08:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

:boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:

Daboll said his "expectations" are that they will be back. It's not definite. So... there's a chance that Kafka could be gone.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on January 08, 2024, 08:35:46 AM:boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:

Daboll said his "expectations" are that they will be back. It's not definite. So... there's a chance that Kafka could be gone.

https://x.com/rydunleavy/status/1744350842570907808?s=20
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Personally, I am glad to hear that news. I don't think coaching changes every two seasons is good in any way. Like it or not, the Giants are still rebuilding. There are going to be rough patches in all areas, but I think they are headed in the right directions. Both sides of the ball will be able to maintain the systems they've been working in instead of having to learn something new.....again.
OK, the above news came in as I was typing this originally, but my stance is still the same. I hope they bring them both back.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 08, 2024, 08:41:05 AMhttps://x.com/GiantInsider/status/1744352694981058652?s=20

I think this means the Giants are not planning on firing them but can't say for 100% sure that they won't leave on their own (the way Patrick Graham did for example).

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 08, 2024, 09:46:37 AMI think this means the Giants are not planning on firing them but can't say for 100% sure that they won't leave on their own (the way Patrick Graham did for example).

There is also the outside chance one gets hired away.   I think Daboll wouldn't want to publicly assume neither will be hired this offseason.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 08, 2024, 09:53:04 AMThere is also the outside chance one gets hired away.   I think Daboll wouldn't want to publicly assume neither will be hired this offseason.

Yes, that is what I was saying.