News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

RB Devin Singletary To Giants

Started by Symphony Steve, March 11, 2024, 04:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

londonblue

Singletary was always going to be the guy and once people calm down and look at his stats they begin to see why. Solid production. Decent but not special pass catcher. Rarely hurt.

He's just a good value signing who will never resemble rookie Saquon for excitement, but then again nor did Saquon last year! Think we add another veteran and/or a rookie and go RB by Committee like the Bills.

At 45% of Saquon $ he will give better than 45% of production with us.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

EliWasrobbed

I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

TDToomer

Lets not forget that Singletary split carries with Damian Pierce who was supposed to be their #1 RB until it became DS. I like this signing.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

spiderblue43

Watching tape on Singletary and he has good vision plus cutback ability. Isn't spectacular but solid. Avoids tackles for loss. Lots of outside/inside zone schemes for him with Texans.

And he stays healthy!