News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants sign Oline Jermaine Eluemunor 2 years 14 mil

Started by EliWasrobbed, March 11, 2024, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliWasrobbed

I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

Gmo11

Two brand new guards.  Just gonna keep throwing stuff at the OL until something sticks I guess.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: Gmo11 on March 11, 2024, 06:36:46 PMTwo brand new guards.  Just gonna keep throwing stuff at the OL until something sticks I guess.
better than drafting them imo
I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

andrew_nyGiants

I know nothing about him.

Lil help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

madbadger

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on March 11, 2024, 06:39:35 PMI know nothing about him.

Lil help!!!

Has played both guard and tackle. He's posted a pff grade above 68.5 the past two years at tackle but his grade was much lower at guard. Unless they have plans to move Neal to guard he most likely replaces Peart as the swing tackle.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Did they sign him to be a back-up?

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

brownelvis54

I've made several threads about this man what I like about him he played for the Raiders. He has a history of playing right tackle. He also could play guard and he used to play with the Raiders who now we have their offensive line coach. I think it's a great move.
The KING is in the building

gregf

Looks like a solid move.   I'd like to see him platoon at RG RT in preseason. May the best man win

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

madbadger

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on March 11, 2024, 07:02:26 PMDid they sign him to be a back-up?

No, typically teams don't offer backups the first day of free agency. The real question then becomes where does he start. He's a better tackle than Neal right now but they may not be ready to write him off just yet.

brownelvis54

This move is good. It's gonna put heat on Neil's ass. Our young rookie could learn from him.
The KING is in the building

MightyGiants

Quote from: brownelvis54 on March 11, 2024, 07:23:24 PMThis move is good. It's gonna put heat on Neil's ass. Our young rookie could learn from him.

Neal could be pushed inside with this signing
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 11, 2024, 07:28:14 PMNeal could be pushed inside with this signing

I have a feeling they're mentally done with Neal as a starter, or at least heading in that direction.