News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

New TE

Started by Trench, March 14, 2024, 08:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc16LT56

Quote from: EliWasrobbed on March 14, 2024, 09:36:12 PMother than tyrod having a full camp I don't see Tommy or DJ doing that with bellinger. People keep saying we need a WR or something else but we need to trade the farm for a Drake Maye so players like bellinger and wandale etc can finally shine
This is the right way to look at it. People keep debating individual players rather than how the players fit together. This is why Gettleman was so bad at his job, he focused on the individual rather than the collective fit. If Schoen doesn't want to fall into the Gettleman trap he will need a QB to make the pieces on offense work.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 15, 2024, 10:33:57 AMTwo different types of TE's. I think they kept Cager last year as a replacement to Waller if he went down as a Pass Catcher. Seems to me that they may be changing how they utilize the TE again. I question if Waller will be on this team in September.
Ed: Possible, probably likely, although none of the key guys who coach offense have changed. We'll know by whether they keep Cager (or by how high, if at all, they draft a TE). Yes, the Cager move could also indicate anticipated absence of Waller due to retirement (or just being booted out lol). Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!