News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Interesting Commentary from Carl Banks on Daniel Jones

Started by MightyGiants, March 15, 2024, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

It is true Banks did say Daniel may be suffering from some PTSD, but we will have to see how the year plays out and what they do in the draft.

A lot of unknowns so far.

LennG

Banks is still a 'company' buy and he will not go out on a limb to knock the owners etc. He knows that Jones is Maras boy so he will not come out and say maybe what he really thinks. I respect Banks a lot and he does knock the Giants when it is needed, but where Mara and Co. are concerned, never happen.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

He took a lot of hits and it impacted his judgment on the field, and that's not an excuse, it's fair and it's not a lie...
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin