News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Edge Bryce Huff picked the Eagles over the Giants

Started by MightyGiants, March 16, 2024, 08:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

We all hate the Eagles, but if a big driver of what motivates you is winning, it's not hard to understand this decision.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 16, 2024, 08:08:29 AMWe all hate the Eagles, but if a big driver of what motivates you is winning, it's not hard to understand this decision.

The Giants would still have an extra second-round pick if they could have signed Bryce
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 16, 2024, 08:11:38 AMThe Giants would still have an extra second-round pick if they could have signed Bryce

Yes, but also a less valuable player (in Huff) than the one they got.

BluesCruz

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 16, 2024, 08:08:29 AMWe all hate the Eagles, but if a big driver of what motivates you is winning, it's not hard to understand this decision.

Except the last time we played the Eagles we beat them like a drum....so there is that
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on March 16, 2024, 09:52:28 AMExcept the last time we played the Eagles we beat them like a drum....so there is that
one meaningless game that cost us a quarterback

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 16, 2024, 09:58:39 AMThat win dropped us from 5 to 6

Torturing the Eagles and putting them in a losing trance was worth it

Hopefully they now go on a 10 year hiatus

I think that spanking sent Jayson Kelce on his way and the HC is walking on egg shells

Kelce could see the worm has turned

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 16, 2024, 09:58:39 AMThat win dropped us from 5 to 6
If I remember correctly would we not have been in a tie at that point and would have jumped ahead via sos

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 16, 2024, 10:17:38 AMHe's dead to me! How dare he!

LOL!!!!

Wait til they see how Barkley takes the word running back literally

He stops than runs backwards to be stopped later by an arm tackle

Addition by subtraction.  So glad Saquon choose our Turnpike buddies