News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Birthdays

Started by vette5573, January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quacker

Quote from: Suburbanites II on November 15, 2010, 11:24:54 AM
Don, I lay claim to some Rhodey legacy. Although I'm native New Yorker who's live in NJ the last 14 years, I was transferred to run the RI sales office for my company. I lived in a cool little town called East Greenwhich from 93-95 and my office was first in Warwick and then moved to East Providence. I was their during Providence's Buddy Renaissance; I had a great time.

Burbs, I grew up in CT but have now been in RI for almost 30 years. I'll never be a true Rhody (you probably understand that you need to be born here - kind of like running for Prez) but do love it here. If you ever get the hankering for coffee milk let me know...

The12th man

I changed my username from wheels to The12thman; still living in Port Charlotte, Florida!

weeze

i have changed my name to MR. weeze ,SIR! still living around the corner from wheels. er. the 12th guy, or , um man, ? fan?
thats for dasher and drake
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

king of the bronx

I may be the King of the Bronx, but I live in Sacramento   :-?? :-?? :-??
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: king of the bronx on July 08, 2011, 01:33:01 AM

LOL, good to have another Californian here.  I came to CA by way of Queens and (SUNY) Binghamton.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

vette5573

Quote from: king of the bronx on July 08, 2011, 01:33:01 AM

Fifth Ave Kid from the BBH? Welcome aboard.

Jaime

Today is my birthday. I'm 57 years young. Been attending Giant Games since I was age 10.

Bill Brown

Happy Birthday Jamie.  Hope you have many more.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

jimv

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jaime!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P   You're still a kid.  I hope yopu have MANY MORE!!! :ok:

vette5573

Sorry I missed it Jaime, Happy Belated Birthday!

vette5573

We moved this during the draft as we had too many tacked up topics. I brought it back for the new members. At some point we may move it to the Front Porch.

gmen2thebowl

im from palm beach gardens,fl

birthday is soon,oct 12th

is anyone on here live in palm beach county ?

jimv

The12th man

Move me to Colorado as I will be taking up residence in Montrose at the end of March! Birthday : September 20th.

vette5573

Done. Now who's gonna keep Weeze under control. He'll be poaching Gator hides as soon as you hit the Pan Handle!