News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Training Camp Day 8

Started by Ed Vette, August 04, 2023, 09:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Looks like the rain will hold up.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

The Scottish Hammer kicking 50+ out of bounds. He's punting the corners much better this year.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

More good than bad Neal. Broke even with Thibs.

Dex makes everyone look bad.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

3 guys who could be close to coming off PUO- all 3 Robinsons and DJ Davidson
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Peart looking good at RT second team. Like to see him make the team.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Neil went out with the trainers and now Peart is that right tackle first team
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 04, 2023, 11:27:34 AMNeil went out with the trainers

Lower body? Able to walk off the field on his own?

Ed Vette

Bredeson at first team LG all day.

Peart did very well on Thibs and Ximines
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Lotta work on the running game today
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Tommy DeVito getting a lot of snaps at the expense of TT. They gotta make a decision on him I guess.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Some thoughts

Pert is looking better
Sloppy practice too many flags
Hodgkins would not make the team based on just this year's camp
I am going to watch Bowers at edge, I think he has a chance to make the team
I am worried about Neil, even walking off the field when it's in the middle practice is troubling
I think Leo has some sort of injury issue, rather than Dab's rest days claim.  I hope last year's issue hasn't flared back up.
Shep had vet rest day
The Giants run defense looks better
Waller had a minor finger injury but he returned

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Sounds like not their best practice today. Hopefully they bounce back on the next one. One rough day in the first week of August is hardly the end of the world. Just hope Neal is ok.