News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Tough one today. I thought my streak was over as I was on line 6 and still only 3 letters. I spent about 10 minutes trying to rearrange them and finally saw an opening and got it in 6.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Quote from: LennG on April 30, 2022, 11:57:37 AM
Tough one today. I thought my streak was over as I was on line 6 and still only 3 letters. I spent about 10 minutes trying to rearrange them and finally saw an opening and got it in 6.

Today's word was a bit tricky. I got it in 5 but took longer than usual.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Once again, after my 3 regular words I had only 2 letters, but, by a stroke of good luck and good placement of the remaining letters, I was able to get it in 5. (after a whole lot of trying non words)

seems the weekend words tend to be a bit tougher.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 01, 2022, 09:41:03 AM
My streak ended today  :'(
The day after a wedding? You get a pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on May 01, 2022, 11:15:21 AM
Once again, after my 3 regular words I had only 2 letters, but, by a stroke of good luck and good placement of the remaining letters, I was able to get it in 5. (after a whole lot of trying non words)

seems the weekend words tend to be a bit tougher.
I got it in five too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Six for me and took me forever today. Was close to giving up but eventually got it. By far the toughest time I have had in quite a while. I had been on a nice run of only 3's and 4's for the past two or three weeks.

Bill Brown

I got it in 4. But it took a very long time. I had the first 3 letters in 3 but the last 2 were tough.

Bill

T200

In case any of you were wondering, if you miss a day, like I did Saturday, it kills your streak and you have to start a new one.  :boooo:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: ps11yat14 on May 01, 2022, 06:26:56 PM
I got it in 4. But it took a very long time. I had the first 3 letters in 3 but the last 2 were tough.

Bill

No kidding. I was sweating bullets on my 6th attempt and I fidgeted between "forum" and "forgo", the only options left once I had "for--". I chose "forum"  :(

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on May 02, 2022, 08:31:49 AM
In case any of you were wondering, if you miss a day, like I did Saturday, it kills your streak and you have to start a new one.  :boooo:

No kidding. I don't use my phone for anything but calling, answering a call, and on rare occasions, texting...although I get a lot of texts. So when I lost electricity for nearly 24 hours, I knew it was going to end my streak. When the electricity came back on late at night, the first thing I did was go to Wordle on my computer to keep the streak alive

LennG

After a tough weekend, back to normal with a very easy one today.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Just another very easy one today. I had all the letters with my first two words and just had to arrange them.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Quote from: LennG on May 03, 2022, 10:58:37 AM
Just another very easy one today. I had all the letters with my first two words and just had to arrange them.

I thought you would have a good day Lenn. I had the first and third letters in the right place on my first try and got it right on my second. A lot of luck.

Bill

LennG

Quote from: ps11yat14 on May 03, 2022, 03:13:09 PM
I thought you would have a good day Lenn. I had the first and third letters in the right place on my first try and got it right on my second. A lot of luck.

Bill

Funny Bill. I usually put in my 3 words no matter what, so mostly I get it on the 4th line or 5th line. I rarely can do it in 3, except like today when I had all the letters before entering my last regular word.

Even if I have several letters on my first try, I always enter the second word so I will never get it in 2 unless like the other day when I had 4 letters from my 1st word.

Charlie Weiss