News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max6825

1)  Travis AFB, CA originally from near Reading, PA

2)  My dad said I liked their helmets in the 86 Superbowl when I was 4 and have liked them ever since

3)  Maintain Communication and Navagation systems on the KC-10 Refueler

4) I am 25 and in the Air Force for 7 years now and have loved the Giants as long as I can remember back.  I have to get the Sunday Ticket to watch the games and avoid the lame 49ers and Raiders but its well worth it watching the possible dynasty in the making.

giantd86

Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

Sam56

From a very long time Giant fan and an Air Force retiree, welcome to our Giant board Max.

Grime Time

1. I live in Austin, Tx   -  Born in East Meadow - Long Island baby

2. Been a Giants fan since mid 80's I was like 6...  Didnt follow so much when I moved to FL..  Always checked up on them through years but since moving to Austin, Tx 4 years ago ...  To many haters and Dallas Fans... So I had to dust off the old shirts and hats..   and represent BIG BLUE...  and being in a Texas bar when Romo's first NFL throw was a INT curtousy of the Giants .... yaaaa sooo nice...

3.  Bartender at Chuys

4.  I watched the Super Bowl by myself because I get to nervous and still wasnt 100% about Eli...   
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

Moose135

1)  Long Island, NY

2)  Since the late 60's or early 70's - Tarkenton was QB when I started following the Giants.

3)  Looking for work after the big newspaper here decided they could get the paper out without me  :(

4) Like a couple of others above, I'm an Air Force vet, flew KC-135 tankers, now I spend my free time satisfying my photography obsession.
The Moose is Loose!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JerseeJerry55

1) I live in Howell NJ. Born in Hempstead NY (LI), raised in Levittown NY (LI)

2) Fan since 1989, when I came to my senses

3) Looking for work, after Ruby Tuesdays closed down my restaurant I was the GM of in NJ. Declined to offer me any position with them  /???

4) Married to my wife Janet for 17 years. We have 2 boys. My favorite Giants over the years have been Phil Simms, Gary Reasons, Rodney Hampton, Jesse Armstead, Amani Toomer, and now my favorite Eli Manning. Eli just like his dad, unflappable, cool under pressure, just basically a winner. Archie was the greatest QB ever not to ever appear in a playoff game.

MightyGiants

Welcome aboard Jersee!  Sorry to hear about your job.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sam56

Welcome Jersee.

I to lived in Levittown and went to Island Trees High School (graduating class of 1960, my wife was in the graduating class of 1961). We lived on Bloomingdale Rd, not too far from the East Village Green.

Looking forward towards your posts.

Kmed6000

Welcome to all the new guys.

JerseeJerry, I am just around the corner.  I actually grew up in marlboro and I live right around the corner now. 

LennG

Welcome Jerry. Like Sam, we were almost neighbors. I live in
West Hempstead right now, and spend many hours in Levitown. But, unlike you guys, I stuck out the garbage here and have remained.  (LOL =)) =)))
Again, welcome to our boards.

How long did you live in Levitown??> Did you play any baseball there, at amateur level or school ball. If so,. I might know you??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sammy127

Name is Jonathan.  Long time first time.  Born in East Northport, Long Island.  Thought Westchester was way upstate for the longest time, but now I live there.  Married with 2 kids.   My Jewish mother wouldn't let me play football, so now I got my 8 year old playing.  Too bad he is the smallest kid on the team by far.  Work at Lehman so Giants losing is put into perspective.

ViewFromSection129

1) I live in Rockaway, New Jersey, a short 30 minute drive to the stadium (without traffic of course!).

2) As you probably can tell from my screen name, I am a season ticket holder.  My dad had tickets back to the Yale Bowl days, but I have been going to games since the 70's.  My first real memory I have is finally getting back to the playoffs in '81.  I probably was at the fumble game in '78, but I don't remember (maybe I blocked it out!  :laugh:).

3) I am a Senior Manager for a small biotech/pharma company in Parsippany, NJ.

4) Really looking forward to some good discussion and maybe meeting up with everyone someday.  I found my way to the board from the Giant Insider one since there is so much trolling over there that I got sick of it.  Anyone who lives in the area and wants to go to a game - let me know! 

MightyGiants

Welcome View!  You will find there are plenty of chances to meet up.   There are other members who are season ticket holders,  a group of us go to Albany every year and we usually meet up in Fishkill to watch one away game.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ViewFromSection129

Mighty, thanks for letting me know.  Definitely would like to meet up sometime with some of the crew.