News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Cowboys’ Sam Williams arrested on controlled substance, weapon charges

Started by MightyGiants, August 23, 2023, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grime Time

That is a lot of weed but Texas is such a backwards state.  So glad I don't live there anymore.
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Grime Time on August 26, 2023, 08:22:45 AMThat is a lot of weed but Texas is such a backwards state.  So glad I don't live there anymore.

I don't have a strong opinion on that myself as I have never lived there, but plenty of people love it and seemingly have no interest in moving. Meanwhile you're seeing massive population growth in places like Austin. So I'd say opinions are pretty mixed.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Dgoodmantrublu

I was recently in Houston to direct a photo shoot. It was awful. 102 with extreme humidity and it hasn't rained in almost 2 months. The Mexican food was good though.

People do love Austin. But I could never live in that state.

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 26, 2023, 08:38:17 AMI don't have a strong opinion on that myself as I have never lived there, but plenty of people love it and seemingly have no interest in moving. Meanwhile you're seeing massive population growth in places like Austin. So I'd say opinions are pretty mixed.

TDToomer

Austin is the only place in Texas that I would even consider visiting and it would have to be during the cooler months. The whole irony of an edible at any weight being a felony is that there aren't enough jail cells in Texas to lock up all the concertgoers who take them at the SBSW festival.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

TDToomer

Separate the gun from the equation it is baffling to me that and 1/8 of an ounce is weed is a felony anywhere. That's about 3.5 grams which is considered a personal use purchase at a Dispensary in my state.