News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Any suggestions on a good place to stream the game?

Started by True Blue, October 08, 2023, 09:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

I'm in the Philadelphia area and they aren't on TV and don't have Sunday Ticket. Anyone else know a good place to get a stream going?

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TDToomer

Quote from: True Blue on October 08, 2023, 09:53:58 AMI'm in the Philadelphia area and they aren't on TV and don't have Sunday Ticket. Anyone else know a good place to get a stream going?

Find a sports bar. The Eagles play late so there should be plenty of TVS showing the Giants.
Drive to Trenton or Princeton. Based on the506.com they should get the Giants game. 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jclayton92

Like Tim said, Dofu I use it for every sport imaginable now.

True Blue

brownelvis54

Not having to watch this shyt....is better for your health. Enjoy your day...watch a movie or go to a good restaurant, this game is trash
The KING is in the building

True Blue

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 01:55:00 PMNot having to watch this shyt....is better for your health. Enjoy your day...watch a movie or go to a good restaurant, this game is trash

They're down by 11, its still somewhat of a game, for now anyway 😅