News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

First Guy I’d bench or trade

Started by JT39, October 08, 2023, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggles

All veteran players on this team should be on the trading block. Accumulate the draft assets while you can.

expatriot

The defense sucks. They have nothing to talk about...even with 3 turnovers.  What did they give up?  More than 500 yards of offense? That's good?  Can't tackle, soft soft soft.  Got bitch slapped all over the field by Miami.  Run to the right...15 yards, run to the left 10 yards, run up the middle 12 yards...just ridiculous. Blown off the ball.  When they are pitching shut outs the defense can run their mouths, until then, they are just another part of the problem.

nicky1000

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 05:49:22 PMAnd replace him with who???? They will draft yet another safety, start him right away, and watch him get burned.

Cmon, we got Landon Collins waiting for a call! lol

TDToomer

Quote from: Giggles on October 08, 2023, 08:37:00 PMAll veteran players on this team should be on the trading block. Accumulate the draft assets while you can.

Define veteran. How many years in the league does one become a veteran when most players barely last more than 4 seasons?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs